Hotel Terms and Conditions
Please Note: Early check-ins and late check-outs are on a request only basis and are subject to availability.
- Subject to change without prior notice
- Quoted, invoiced and payable in ZAR
- Quoted per room per night
- Inclusive of breakfast, tourism levy and 15% VAT
- We recommend a minimum stay of two nights throughout the year
- All beverages, telephone, transfers, laundry
- Lunch and Dinner
- Golf tee off times can be arranged / booked at an additional charge
Val de Vie Estate is renowned for its state of the art security measures which allow residents to reside in safe and secure tranquillity. It is our number one priority and we take great care in ensuring that all our residents and guests have peace of mind.
On arrival at the Main Gate our Security Team will welcome guests and direct them to the Clubhouse where they will check-in and be taken to their Suites.
- Transfers are on request and can be arranged with reservations at an additional cost
- All transfers are handled by an accredited car hire or charter company
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Children 0 to 3 years stay free of charge.
- Children 4 to 12 years pay R750.00 per night including breakfast. Only one child may share with parents in a One Bedroom Suite.
- If two children with parents, the children will have to take their own room if a two bedroom suite is not available.
A group booking will be 8 rooms and more with a minimum 2 night stay and will receive a further 10% discount.
- 50% deposit within 7 days of confirmation
- Balance 30 days prior to arrival
- Only written cancellations will be accepted. Ensure that an acknowledgement of cancellation is received from Reservations
- 25% of full accommodation amount will be levied if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival
- 50% of full accommodation amount will be levied if cancelled less than 15 days prior to arrival
- 100% of full accommodation amount will be levied if cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival