DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN INVEST IN THE PEARL VALLEY HOTEL BY MANTIS AND GET A TAX BENEFIT OF UP TO 45% OF THE TOTAL INVESTMENT AMOUNT?
Now you can own a piece of the prestigious Val de Vie Estate through this exciting Section 12J Investment opportunity with loan funding available up to 80% to qualifying investors (T’s&C’s apply)*.
100% TAX BENEFIT | 100% HOSPITALITY PROPERTY ASSET | 80% LOAN FUNDING AVAILABLE
Own a debt-free share in the Pearl Valley Hotel by Mantis, earn annual dividends, above average capital appreciation, and pay it off with monthly instalments similar to that of a 20 year mortgage bond, but settle the entire loan in between 4 to 6 years.
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
- 8 days free personal use right for every R1m invested.
- Full golf membership for duration of personal use period.
- Use of a golf cart for the duration of personal use period – not only when playing golf.
- 50% discount off rack rate on hotel bookings once personal use period has been used up.
- Swop-out personal use rights with Mantis Cape St Francis Links and Mantis Simbithi.
- 50% discount for nights over and above your room night allowance
WHY INVEST AT VAL DE VIE ESTATE
Val de Vie Estate, situated between Paarl and Franschhoek and a 16-minute drive from Stellenbosch, is a luxury residential estate with a selection of highly sought-after properties. The estate’s reputation as the safest in Africa has attracted families, international buyers and retirees to invest in a lifestyle of true peace of mind, wellness and profound natural beauty.
Property prices on the estate continued to soar over the last 24 months, despite a national property market under pressure. What is particularly noteworthy is that the estate recorded on average an increase of 35% across its property portfolio between 1 July 2017 and 1 July 2019, while the Rand weakened by 9.4% against the US Dollar over the same period. Taking into account inflation and the weakening of the Rand against the US Dollar, a property investment at Val de Vie Estate still recorded net growth of 23% in US Dollar terms.
This places Val de Vie Estate as a strong contender in the minds of investors looking to diversify their wealth.
Some more statistics on Val de Vie Estate property and stands:
- Over the past five years the estate concluded over 100 sale transactions per year;
- Val de Vie Estate has the most expensive street in South Africa, with an average house price of R60 million of the homes lining the Gentleman’s Estate Drive;
- The total investment in the estate to date is in excess of US$1 billion with an average house price of R10 million;
- Total sales on the estate over the past 12 months = R 1 billion.
LIFESTYLE OFFERINGS ON VAL DE VIE ESTATE
Hotel investors have access to these world class facilities:
Val de Vie Estate is home to three restaurants on the estate:
The Valley Restaurant – Pearl Valley Clubhouse
The Polo Club Restaurant – Val de Vie Pavilion
Reuben’s and Co Cafè – The Yard
Camelot Spa at Val de Vie
The Camelot Spa Group is one of the leading Spa Groups in Africa, and the spa, winner of the Les Nouvelles Esthetiques Day Spa Category 2018, is conveniently located at the Pearl Valley Clubhouse.
Fleet Coffee at Val de Vie Estate
Fleet Coffee is an established coffee roastery situated on the estate, near L’Huguenot Wine Cellar. Fleet’s main focus is to provide guests with high quality, hand roasted barista style coffee.
An Active Outdoor Lifestyle
Kilometres of meandering trails to walk, run or cycle provide residents with an environment to life live to the fullest.
Equestrian & Polo
Val de Vie Estate’s passion for the sport of kings has transformed the estate into an unrivalled polo destination. Val de Vie Estate offers state of the art equestrian facilities and private lessons with our experienced instructors.
L’Huguenot Wine Cellar
Situated next to our vineyard of 25ha is the historic L’Huguenot Wine Cellar which produces award-winning wines. Our vintages are bottled in the L’Huguenot cellar and labelled as Val de Vie and Polo Club brands.
Three fully equipped gyms
A practice soccer field
Yoga and Pilates studios
An outdoor running track
25-metre indoor pool
50- metre outdoor pool
A resort style pool at Pearl Valley
+27 21 863 6105 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.capewinelandsproperties.co.za